The patch notes for the June 23 Update are here. In this update, we’ve added new content, events, bug fixes, and overall improvements to the game. See the patch notes for more details about this update.
※ All screenshots were taken from the test environment and may differ from what appears in the live server.
■ World Boss: Enraged Giath
- Enraged Giath, a new World Boss, has been added.
ㆍYou must be Lv. 35 or above to participate in a raid against Enraged Giath.
ㆍEnraged Giath will spawn every Saturday from 20:00-22:00 in the Forest of Plunder.
ㆍYou can participate in raids for other World Bosses as well as Enraged Giath's at the same time.
■ Abyssal Accessories
- Abyssal Accessories have been added.
- Abyssal Accessories have a chance of being dropped as a reward in the following features:
ㆍElite Guild Boss Rush
■ Gear Materials Exchange Update
- You can now exchange gear materials through the Blacksmith at your Camp. (Updated on 6/23)
· Go to [Material Exchange] to exchange Abyssal-grade World Boss Materials for other Abyssal-grade World Boss Materials.
· Go to [Exchange Fragments] to exchange Abyssal-grade World Boss Materials for Gear Fragments of the same boss.
■ Ancient Ruins Difficulty Update
- Ancient Ruins has been updated and now has a Difficulty Level up to 10.
ㆍAbyssal Lightstones now have a chance of being dropped as a reward in the Ancient Ruins at Difficulty Lv 10.
- The drop rate for Ascension Skillbook Chests at Difficulty Lv. 9 has been changed so that there is a higher chance of them being dropped as a reward.
■ Black Spirit Mode Functionality Update
- You can now automatically explore the Ancient Ruins and complete Boss Rushes through Black Spirit Mode.
<Added Functionality 1> Black Spirit Mode: Auto-Explore Ruins
- You can now set your Black Spirit to Auto-Explore the Ancient Ruins in Black Spirit Mode. (You can only access the difficulties that you have previously cleared.)
- In the event that you do not have enough Ancient Tablets while in Black Spirit Mode, you will receive a push message alerting you that Black Spirit Mode has ended.
- Auto-Exploring the Ancient Ruins in Black Spirit Mode will require the same number of Ancient Tablets and offer the same rewards as a normal entry into the Ruins. However, you cannot adjust the Reward Rate.
- The amount of Ancient Tablets consumed will depend on the selected Difficulty Level. You will not be able to select a Difficulty Level that requires a higher CP than your current CP.
- When setting up Auto-Explore in Black Spirit Mode, the number of Ancient Tablets needed for one entry into the Ancient Ruins will be displayed.
- The number of Ancient Tablets listed below is the minimum number of tablets required to begin Auto-Exploration of the Ancient Ruins.
|Difficulty||Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5|
|Min. # of Tablets Required||12||16||20||24||28|
|Difficulty||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8||Lv. 9||Lv. 10|
|Min. # of Tablets Required||34||40||46||54||62|
<Added Functionality 2> Black Spirit Mode: Auto-Rush
- You can now set your Black Spirit to Auto-Rush Bosses in Boss Rush.
- To proceed through all available Boss Rushes, your Black Spirit must be Lv. 110 or above. To start Auto-Rush, select [Auto-Rush] on the Black Spirit Mode Settings screen and tap [Confirm].
- When starting Auto-Rush, Boss Rushes are set so that the maximum available Multiplier and the highest available difficulty (in accordance with your CP) are applied.
- You can select a specific Boss to Auto-Rush instead of Auto-Rushing all available Bosses.
- Black Spirit Mode will end when all Boss Rush Passes are used, or when 3 hours have passed (6 hours if you used a Black Spirit Plus).
※ You cannot begin Auto-Rush in Black Spirit Mode while participating in a Boss Rush.
※ When using a Combat Plus, Black Spirits will be able to complete Boss Rushes faster when Auto-Rushing.
※ Since there is a chance that Black Spirit Mode will end early if you do not have enough Boss Rush Passes, it is recommended that you have a good amount of passes before proceeding with Auto-Rush.
■ Boss Knowledge Update
- The maximum level of Boss Knowledge has been increased to Lv 100.
■ Difficulty Clear Reward Added to Boss Rush
- You will now receive new titles when clearing certain difficulties in Boss Rush.
- A function that allows you to assign workers to the same Camp Gathering or World Gathering task as their last assignment is now available.
- When you register the same items on the market consecutively, it will automatically set the price that you registered for the previous item to the one you are currently registering.
- Improved Ranked Season Rewards so that rewards will be automatically accepted without having to log in.
- Improved the matching system to address issues with participants with huge differences between their AP and DP.
- Lowered the requirements of 'Participate in the Ramoness Arena' missions from [2 times] to [1 time] to match the difficulty of Bounty Missions.
- Fixed an issue where the amount of Black Stones needed to enhance Epic gear from Lv 25 - Lv 26 would be higher than what is needed to enhance Epic gear from Lv 26 - Lv 27.
- Fixed an issue where acquired Knowledge and unacquired Knowledge would be displayed incorrectly when checking Knowledge of a region in the Knowledge Menu.
- Fixed an issue in the quest [One Party, Perhaps] where certain classes would fail to Auto-Path and would hover around the same area.
- Edited the content of the messages that appeared when buying/selling Trade Goods in certain languages to sound more natural.
- Fixed an issue where the arrow at the bottom of the Merchantry Results window and the UI would overlap in certain languages.
- Fixed an issue where the order of words was incorrectly displayed in the message that appears upon completion of Merchantry Events.
- Adjusted the cooldown of Blood Kin Summons to 30 minutes.
- Fixed an issue where zone names and monster names would be displayed incorrectly in the World Map in certain languages.
■ New Events
- Amazon Prime Event: Season 3
- Collect the Melon!
- Awakening Class Popularity Poll
- World Boss Daily Missions Event
■ Ending Events
- Forgotten Labyrinth of the Ancients
- Shakatu Exchange Coupons Event
■ New Products
- Pearls + Lightstone Fragments I
- Pearls + Lightstone Fragments II
- Restoration Scroll Package
- Coco & El Pento (Armor)
- New Pet: Stoneback Crab
- Alchemy Stones of Fortune
- Growth of Fortune
■ Sales Ending This Week
- Ultimate Steps of Fortune
- Lower Steps of Fortune
- Special Steps of Fortune
■ Sales Ending Next Week
- Special Boss Rush Challenge Chest
- Adventurers that participated in Ramoness Arena and was tallied in the Rankings in May will receive a [Triple Plus] through their mail based their scores. (Updated on 6/23)